Most STIKO instruments can be manufactured with a variety of different built-in transmitters.
For thermometers STIKO offers PT100’s and/or 4-20mA transmitters.
For pressure gauges STIKO offers PT2, PT3, PTV, PT5’s, and 4-20mA, 0-20mA and 0-10Vdc.
Built-in PT100 element
Built-in PT100 sensor, three wire.
• A seperate PT100 sensor is used, therefore the signal has no effect on the pointer.
Built-in PT100 element with 4-20 mA transmitter
Built-in 3-wire PT100 sensor with a 2-wire 4-20 mA transmitter, type TT2.
• Run by a seperate PT100 sensor, therefore the transmitter has no effect on the pointer.
Built-in PT2, PT3, PTV transmitter
Built-in pressure transmitters, available in 4-20mA (2 wire) , 0-20mA (3 wire), 0-10VDC (3 wire).
• Run by a seperate pressure sensor, therefore the transmitter has no effect on the pointer
PT5 add-on transmitter
The PT-5 built-on pressure transmitter is suitable for very low pressure gauges and differential pressure gauges. Standard with two contacts and 4-20mA output.
Transmitter and contacts have no effect on the pointer.
• Electronics with RF technology and non mechanically driven for both contacts and transmitter
• EMC according to EN61326:1998
• Accuracy equal for the gauge and the transmitter
• Power supply 8-28VDC max 50 mA
• Electrical connection with cable
• Protection class IP65